The Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New Contest for Alchemsts!

Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:39 am by Coraat

As you may have noticed, our guild is sorely understaffed in the alchemy department.
Currently, Auree is the only one who can perform the higher level transmutes.

To correct this, we have decided to hold a contest.
Whoever first gets a …

Comments: 1

New...

Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:21 pm by Crazyangell

If you have not noticed yet, we have a few new sections added to the forum. Keep your eyes open for a few more coming up in the next few days or so. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see, please feel free to voice your opinion. We …

Comments: 1

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Asshole

4 posters

Go down

Asshole Empty Re: Asshole

Post  Scarabe Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:04 pm

There is never a valid excuse for stealing, and to take from a guild that is struggling atm, and that hasn't done anything wrong to anybody, is a very strange way of thinking.

I support the punitive action taken.
Scarabe
Scarabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Desperado Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:28 pm

He may have given a lot in the past, but that doesn't take away that he STOLE from the guild vault PERIOD !
And i'm sure most of us can agree on the following, he was never an ideal person in the way that he was always acting childish, when he "abused" hsi power on new recruits, which also resulted in people leaving, because they didn't feel comfortable with a leadership like him, ranked above them...

if you REALLY wanna leave a guild, just friggin LEAVE, without lowering yourself to steal "slowly" from a guild, to reduce any suspision...

Green light on this all the way, though i'm sure some people who read this won't agree on this...
But what's done , is done...

and NO !!!!! i don't feel sorry for trying to warn other guilds out there that a guild-thief is on the prowl...
The community has shown that they rather appreciated it that i tried to warn them...
So i don't need your shit on me in PM...
[PERIOD !! ! !]

Desperado

Back to top Go down

Post  Desperado Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:48 am

do you guys got screenshots of the logs where it says that "[dragon] withdrew XXX amount of gold from the guildvault"..?

Because without it, the complaint won't stick...

Desperado

Back to top Go down

Post  Adir Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:47 pm

F**K i forgot those.....hopefully gnime got a couple.
Adir
Adir
Head Paladin

Back to top Go down

Asshole Empty my input...

Post  Coraat Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:13 am

I have not been on too much lately with my mains that are in the guild, but it seems to me that, firstly, if gold was the issue, not that much was taken. In the past, when people who had done far less than random has for the guild looted the vault, they were first talked to, and then knocked down in rank to private if it continued. from what I have heard so far, and noone has shown me screenshots or told me anything definate as to what was taken, random's looting is FAR less important than other players looting. To go on world chat to "warn other guilds" about such a paltry amount after kicking him is rather extreme. (if he withdrew every penny that the bank down from when Kai handed the guild to adir, it's still less than 1500g, and there is still plenty left) over time, random has most likely contributed to the GB more than the current guildmaster or the others in the guild's leadership that i see yelling about him on world chat.

the guild is NOT "struggling" financially by any means what it is struggling over is lack of membership and a rapid realignment of the power structure, with accompanying drama, is turning people off... this ugliness does not help matters...

as far as a time for an officers meeting, i should be able to show up sunday or monday pretty much anytime if i have notice...

as to why you haven't seen me on, i have been levelling my characters and just want to play the game, so i took my lower levels out of the guild because, quite literally, i was spending more time dealing with guild stuff than i was just playing the game...

and then i noticed a certain individual in world chat goin on at length about random, and, in my opinion, making the warriors look bad, then right afterwards adir trying to recruit....
Coraat
Coraat
Co-Commander

http://herdpoisoning.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Desperado Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:37 am

I really was hoping that i didn't needed to repeat myself, but it appears that i do...

I DON'T CARE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK, about the whole world-channel thing...

Other guilds deserve to be warned in a case like this...

If this happened in another guild, and one of them tells us (other guilds) , I would appreciate that person telling us, so it won't happen to our guild, the way it happened to their guild...

And if you followed the responses i got in world channel, then you can DEFINITELY SEE the appreciation from other people, with an exception of Mbwuembwue maybe, who was only doing his job as GM...

So again, i am NOT gonna appolagise for shouting in world channel... [FINAL PERIOD ! ! !! ! ! ]

Desperado

Back to top Go down

Asshole Empty My point...

Post  Coraat Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:34 am

My point is that the behavior of the leadership on the guild affects how people perceive the guild.

Speaking on your own is one thing, but to speak on behalf of the guild from a position of leadership is quite another.
Coraat
Coraat
Co-Commander

http://herdpoisoning.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Desperado Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:59 am

I proposed that we warn other guilds, i did so in guildchat...
Adir gave the green light for this, and so I did an effort to warn other guilds...
Other guilds ARE warned now...

So let's drop this alright...

Desperado

Back to top Go down

Post  Adir Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:26 pm

well if u were to ask if i was gonna demote him...i was i was in the middle of doin it and he came online. i told him that i didnt respect theives. and his EXCUSE was the reason y i booted him from the guild. his excuse wasnt really good he said:

"i found no reason to help a guild that no longer has people i respect an like to talk to so i figured i'd try taking as much as i could and give it to everyone else's guild"

if u ask me he didnt want to be in the guild in the 1st place. i did the easy thing and gave him what he wanted. im SORRY if anyone thinks i did the wrong thing but being a DICK dosent help
Adir
Adir
Head Paladin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum